Article provided by: unipointsoftware.com
Corporate Compliance consists of the duty of regulatory compliance of companies and entrepreneurs during the exercise of the business activity. This concept is materialized through the application of a crime prevention model. The purpose is the protection of the interests of both the company and the workers.
When a standardization implementation is carried out, it must be taken in mind that the ERP software that will manage the performance of the company has a compliance module or a compliance software, as uniPoint has it. This management is of the utmost importance, as it maintains surveillance over corporate activities, warning against the threat of any illicit activity.
How a Compliance Management Works
A first quality system, be it manual or electronic, must analyze a vast number of normative blocks, and activities within the corporation. These are the main ones:
- Markets and Competition
- Regulated Sectors
- Taxation and Social Security
- Safety and Equality in the Workplace
- Information Society and Communication
- Money Laundering
- Bribery and Corruption
- Criminal Typologies (criminal risks)
In addition to the analysis, compliance software (such as the one in uniPoint) must be able to generate alerts for any threat in compliance with standards. Finally, it must be able to create great statistics, for the correct analysis of the ethical operation of the company.
Benefits of the Compliance Culture
The benefits of Compliance, however, are diverse for those organizations that decide to implement a regulatory compliance management system, whether it is aimed at preventing criminal risks. These are the main ones:
- Improve your and your shareholders' profitability.
- Allows selecting and establish higher quality relationships with employees and suppliers, based on sustainable company criteria.
- Confers added value to the company, by reinforcing the company's quality processes, increasing the confidence of customers and suppliers.
- Allows evaluating the chain of command of the company residing the responsibilities in each one of the levels where the decisions are made.
- Protects the company from criminal consequences that may involve the inappropriate behavior of the managers or employees.
- Detects risks and avoids incidents that could cause civil indemnities or administrative sanctions.
- Facilitates the hiring of Civil and Criminal Liability Insurance for the company and the managers.
- It facilitates that the Administrative Body is not forced to assume criminal responsibilities for facts whose effective decision scope has been delegated.
In summary, it is clear that maintaining an ethical and operational culture within the framework of national and international regulations grants competitive advantages to your organization. That is why it is crucial that your management tool has a module aimed to monitor these aspects, and doing it excellently.
uniPoint Offers You the Best Software Compliance for Your Benefit
Thanks to our more than 22 years of experience, we not only know how to manage a company sustainably, we are the best. We have helped more than 2000 companies to raise their standards and reach the highest in their markets.
Thanks to the Non-Conformance Module, you can analyze the life cycles of this type of events, with cost tracking and the establishment of responsibilities at each level of the processes. All this by impressively reducing your NC processing costs by 300-400%! Contact us; we will be happy to see you succeed.
My Agency or Business Needs?
Even if you don't visit my site on a regular basis, you can get the latest posts delivered to you for free via RSS or Email or subscribe below: